I am a Performance Marketing Manager from Hungary, specialized in SEA, YouTube and Google Display advertising with a passion for data, analytics and automation.
Strategic campaign management in Google Bing, Yandex and Facebook, data analytics and reporting (Excel, Google Data Studio), scripting (Python, JS)
What I've been accomplishing so far
October 2018 - Present
- Managing lead-generation focused campaigns on Google and Bing in mainly the DACH, UK & FR regions. Branding-related campaigning – planning, managing and evaluating YouTube brand lift studies & several traffic & CPV campaigns
- Reporting & presentations – Google Data Studio & Google Sheets reports and presentations to showcase KPIs to management and various internal and external stakeholders. Automating reporting processes and various tasks with Google Ads Scripts & Python to reduce time spent on manual tasks in the department
December 2017 - September 2018
- Managing ROI-driven campaigns as part of the SEM team mainly on Google – comfortably handling client accounts (Search, Display & YouTube) with up to 100k€ monthly spend – Google AdWords Certified
Analysis and strategic planning of client accounts – estimations, forecasting
- Actively learning about other performance channels, participating in the planning and management of smaller performance campaigns on Facebook, Amazon, Bing, Yandex, Native Display (Plista, AdUp) and Mobile (Adjust)
- Leading a successful project that changed the internal reporting system of the company saving more than a hundred working hours for the office by reviewing existing processes and automating repetitive tasks
July 2017 - October 2017
Google Ads campaigning, managing reports, account management with various clients (see above for more detail)
August 2016 - June 2017
- Analysed existing online marketing campaigns with Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords & Analytics, MailChimp, Hotjar, suggested improvements and coordinated with the collaborating marketing agencies
- Led a project aimed at improving current customer feedback methods, planned, designed and tested surveys and focus group interviews to better understand customer needs
- Was responsible for a project aimed at the international expansion of the company: developed a go-to-market strategy, calculated and optimized shipping costs, negotiated with possible partners
June 2016 - July 2016
Worked in new business development to launch a new product to the m-commerce market – conducted market researches and business analyses, created pitch decks, presentations, business plans
July 2015 - April 2016
Worked in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, and merchandising
September 2015 - December 2015
Building and carrying out a marketing strategy to increase awareness and usage of the Prezi storytelling software in the university campus
September 2014 - January 2018
Specialization: Marketing Communication in English. Diploma grade: 4.4. My thesis topic was "How does the advertisement platform of Google and Facebook work in 2017 and what can advertisers do to increase their campaign performance?"
September 2010 - May 2014
High School diploma with a 5.0 GPA.
If my profile got your attention, drop me an e-mail and let's talk!